We are delighted to have been part of the delivery team for the construction of three mid-box units at G Hub Crawley.
Key project features include:
- 3no. warehouses totalling 160,000 sq ft – including c.15% internal office content.
- Ground improvement and vibro stone column foundations.
- On-site access road and site wide landscaping.
- Logistical considerations on a constrained site, with locality to - London Gatwick Airport.
- Carbon net zero award targeted.
The works were completed in 34 weeks by contractor, Readie Construction Ltd.
KAM provided cost management and employer’s agent services for client, GLP UK; working alongside an excellent project team: Rame Consulting Limited, RPS, Burrows Graham, Hydrock KTA – Kelly Taylor and Associates, CDM-Contract Services.
Want to talk to us about a project?