KAM are working with a developer to deliver a multi-use development project.
Client: Devonshire Park Ltd
Category: Commercial and Mixed Use
Project Status: Currently on site
Project Manager & Cost Manager
KAM are working with a developer to deliver a multi-use development project. The site is a former factory site with many obstacles such as ground contamination and severe level changes.
Phase 1 will be the development of 100,000 sq ft of Employment Use and Retail units. This will commence on site summer 2017 and will be completed by autumn 2018 in line with expectations of secured future tenants.
Phase 2 is a 255 unit residential area which KAM will be involved in providing the infrastructure.
KAM were employed as the project manager and cost managers for this project for their extensive experience with commercial and residential development projects.
- 10 hectare mixed use site
- 100,000 sq ft A1/A3 Retail and B1/B8 Employment use units and 225 new homes
- Extensive remediation required
- Complex planning applications and planning conditions to negotiate
- Tight programme to deliver retail units for secured tenants
Want to talk to us about a project?