Delivery of ASDA's first three bespoke Home Shopping Centres
Category: Logistics and Distribution < 100,000 sqft, 100,000-300,000 sqft
Project Status: Completed
Project Manager, Cost Manager, Employers Agent and ASDA Directs Support.
KAM were responsible for delivering ASDA’s first three bespoke Home Shopping Centres, which formed a part of their growth strategy.
KAM were employed to manage the base build, fit out and ASDA Directs. A further key part of the role was leading the interface with the automation contractor, to ensure the base build was fit for their requirements and the required early access dates were met.
- Buildings ranged from 80,000 sq ft – 100,000 sq ft
- Fully Automated
- Three unit roll-out programme, with the third unit in Minworth delivered in a reduced time
- Detailed co-ordination between the build team, automation contractor and ASDA operations
- Strict delivery programme
- Early access requirements
Want to talk to us about a project?