Delivery of a new automated warehouse for Hachette UK.
Client: Hachette UK
Category: Logistics and Distribution 100,000-300,000 sqft
Project Status: Completed
Tenant monitor for Base Build, Project Manager, Cost Manager & Employers Agent for fit out
Part of KAM’s role was tenant monitoring of this developer led base build. Throughout, KAM led the interface with the developer on the customer’s specification requirements, plus monitored their progress to achieve the critical early access dates for the fit out.
KAM led the development of the fit out works to this new 300,000 sq ft unit. The focal point was integrating a variety of automation solutions. The role then continued to the management of the on-site works.
- Unique client with strong quality focus
- Extensive integration and coordination of mezzanine structures, automated systems and storage, as well as VNA racking
- HOK led high finish design to the offices
- Early access requirements
- Evolving automation solutions
- Phased handovers
Want to talk to us about a project?