With extensive experience and expertise in the logistics and distribution sector, moving into the commercial and mixed-use sectors was a natural progression.
A strong track record
Our experience in the commercial and mixed-use sector continues to accumulate and expand, thanks to our track record in this area.
KAM’s involvement in commercial projects extends from town centre redevelopments to hotels, offices, retail units (with residential above) and retail parks among others, meaning our company is excellently placed to ensure the successful delivery of your project. From process coordination at a project’s inception, through to the development of a fully operational building, including integrating all end user/customer requirements, we are here to support you.
Examples of our projects:
- Brampton Park
- B&Q Head Office
- George Clothing head office, Lutterworth
- Wokingham town centre redevelopment, a £50m redevelopment
- Mixed use development, Amersham
- Non food retail development, Torbay
- Porcelanosa chain showrooms
- Riverside Norwich, out-of-town retail and leisure park
- Trade counter development, Croydon
Want to know more, please click here to send us an enquiry.
Click here to find out about some of the projects we’ve worked on.
Want to talk to us about a project?