KAM have a strong and diverse range of experience in residential development, spanning private sale and affordable housing, build to rent, student accommodation, and later living.
From affordable to super prime – individual homes to major masterplans
Our team understand the individual challenges facing complex residential developments and the inherent risks associated with the various tenures and typologies. We have a range of experience supporting investors and developers to deliver successful projects, including new-build, refurbishment schemes, and renovation of existing properties. Our focus is always to ensure maximum value and efficiency from any site, and ultimately provide our clients with the most viable development opportunity.
Our residential team, led by Adam Rohan and Karl Hofbauer, have consulted for key national residential developers including Muse and Grainger, as well as regional developers such as Cubex Land, Clayson Country Homes and Mayforth Developments, local authorities such as Wokingham Borough Council, and individual private clients.
Some of our recent project experience includes:
- Major new Build to Rent scheme in central Bristol, consisting of 297 units across two high-rise towers
- Super-prime new build home in rural Northampton
- Construction of 11 new apartments in a low-rise terrace block in Towcester
- 27 new build apartments with separate retail space in Wokingham
- Conversion of an existing office into 60 apartments in Northampton
- High-quality medium rise development in Wokingham including 37 new build apartments and separate commercial units
- New high-rise tower featuring 261 build to rent apartments in Milton Keynes
- Management of site wide infrastructure and remediation to support new residential development in Brampton
- 14 new build homes, majority affordable, for a private developer in Ashton
- Redevelopment of an existing building to provide a 97-bed unit for temporary accommodation in Welwyn.
Want to talk to us about a project?